Pages

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Liebster Award

Eek so first thank you to Ella at Gorilla Legs for nominating me, go check out her blog IMMEDIATELY. Or else.

Anyway, so eleven things about me...

1. I really want a pet snake, ideally called Shakira.
2. At the moment I have freakishly long nails, which were painted purple until about 2 hours ago.
3. I play the saxophone. Sometimes.
4. My favourite shoe shop is Irregular Choice, who do some seriously  funky wedges.
5. I am 5'8", although I would like to be taller.
6. I can nearly do the splits.
7. I don't ever cry.
8. I have a scar on my wrist from when I was 8 and I rope burnt it on a swing.
9. When I was little, I used to eat weird things, like Vaseline and cat food. I was also quite fat.
10. I hate mushrooms.
11. I can go without weeing for 36 hours. It's my special talent.

Aaaaaaand questions....

1. Shrek or Ice Age?

Shrek all the way. I don't think I've watched any ice age film all the way through.

2. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?

I would probably run into a serious meeting and start dancing on the table. Or visit people I don't like and move their stuff around.

3. What is the colour of your walls/wallpaper in your bedroom?

Lime green, although most of my walls are covered in pictures.

4. Who is your current celebrity crush?

Ben Whishaw. I first saw him in The Hour, and then Skyfall and I was like WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE.

5. If you could go back in time, where would you go?

To the Moulin Rouge in the 1890's. So i could meet Satine and sing Your Song to her, stood on top of the elephant.

6. What do you have an irrational fear of?

Spiders, babies/small children/childbirth, and at the moment, also sleep.

7. What book are you currently reading?

Atonement, which is a really good book but really wordy and so you kind of have to concentrate to read it.

8. Do you have a strange habit? What is it?

I always have to eat cereal really really quickly, because I hate it when it goes soggy so much.

9. Do you read Rookie? Why do you love it?

Yes! Rookie is basically the reason I started blogging, and I love it because it doesn't treat us teenage girls like vacuous idiots, like the rest of the media does.

10. What is your favourite song?

Absolutely any song by the Scissor Sisters.

11. If you were trapped in a vat of food and had to eat it to get yourself out of there, what food would you want to be trapped in?


Lettuce, because its quite light and you can eat lots of it without feeling sick, and so I would be fairly easy to escape the vat.

Okaaay so now I have to nominate some people, who have to name 11 facts about themselves, answer my 11 questions for them, tag eleven more people and give them eleven more questions. (I apologise for these being quite so random, I very quickly ran out of people to tag. Feel free to totally ignore this)

Tara A at Unlocking Pandora's Box
femme futures 
-a at wilting flower
dani at teenage moon witch
Hazel at Bonjour Girl
Kelsey Furigay at The Noisy Thinker
Melissa at WildFlowerChild
Ellie Connor-Philips at rose and vintage
Hollie at DITZY AND WHIMZY.
Leila Rose at My Fashion Labyrinth.

And I do realise that I haven't nominated 11 people but I literally could think of no one else.....

Aaaaaand finally my questions for the people above are as follows-

1. What is your favourite type of footwear?
2. Do you find clowns scary?
3. What is the meaning of life?
4. What is the first object immediately to your left?
5. What is your favourite television show?
6. Dark or milk chocolate?
7. Are cats evil?
8. Do you have any weird obsessions? If so, what are they?
9. Summer or winter?
10. Do you have any scars?
11. What is your favourite blog?

Phew, that was rather long. I'm going to have to have a quick lie down before I do anything else.

Oh and sorry that some bits of this post are larger and in a different font. I have literally no clue what happened there.
 
Also I recently got tagged by Kate at a kate reid blog, so my answers to her questions are below...
 
1.What is your favourite candle scent?
 
I am still waiting to find a candle which smells of petrol.

2.What celebrity to you want to be your sibling?

Aubrey Plaza, because I have always wanted a cool older sister.

3.How many countries have you been to?

Six. I think.

4.What is your favourite cartoon?

Mona the Vampire, which was my favourite television show when I was 6. I don't know if it still exists.

5.Where would you rather be right now?

Seeing as I am sat on my sofa, nowhere.

6.What is your least favourite colour?

I'm not a huge fan of orange.

7.What is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment?

I don't really ever listen to the radio, but I really hate Play Hard by David Guetta.

8.What was the best decade of the twentieth century?

The twenties, for very obvious reasons.

9.What is the funniest word you know?

Hobbledehoy.

10.Would you ever shave your head for charity?

Probably not. I am not a nice enough person and I like my hair too much.

11.When was the last time you drank milk?

I had it on my cereal this morning, if that counts?



Also recently got tagged by Eileen at Mustard Outstanding


Her questions:

1. If you could be on a different plane, in a different dimension, what color would the sky be and why?

The sky would be red because I love it when there are sunsets and the sky goes red

2. Name a person you would definitely not enjoy having coffee with.

Jeremy Clarkson

3. So now you’re having coffee with this person, what are they criticizing you about?

I probably would have ran out before he had a chance to speak to me

4. Would you rather have braces for eyebrows (you can pick the color), or another iris right on your nose?

Braces for eyebrows

5. What T.V. show do you wish you could watch without giving them your view?

I'm not sure...

6. If you could pick one animal to evolve and become as intelligent as humans, which would it be? (cant pick dolphins or sea sponges; they’ve exceeded us)

Probably rabbits. I'd like a pet rabbit I could talk to.

7. If you could pick your legacy, what would it be?

Oh wow. I have no idea. Being remembered at all would be nice

8. What would you engrave on your epitaph (assuming you are to be buried and not cremated or turned into a diamond or whatever?)

Well, she tried.

9. Fav poet?

Not sure. I haven't really read any poetry outside of school. I probably should

10. Favorite aspect of childhood?

People find your weird antics endearing


11. trait you look for in people. (not including physical attributes)


Having the same sense of humour as me

4 comments:

  1. You are so welcome! Ben Whishaw is dreamy, I loved him as Q in Skyfall (bit embarassing as my mother thought he was Matt Smith :/ )
    Ella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks that is quite a funny mistake to make....

      Delete
  2. Aaah Ben Whishaw!!! I love that man sooooo much - I went to see him with Judi Dench in "Peter & Alice" up in London and he was aaaaaaammmmmmmaaaaaaaazzzzzzziiiiiinnnnnngggggggggggg :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god I totally wanted to go and see that! Unfortunately my family and friends did not share my enthusiasm, and it didn't help that tumblr was full of pictures of people meeting him at the stage door....

      Delete