Pages

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Back to school

So I realise that I haven't blogged in a while, but for the past week of the summer holidays was spent desperately trying ot catch up on school work, alll of which I kind of left to the last minute.

But now I am back at school, and I have EVEN MORE free periods, I will try and get back into the habit of blogging regularly.

To be honest, I was really looking forward to going back to school. Holidays make my brain turn to mush, because I have no reason to make an effort with my appearance, or actually do anything full stop, apart from playing the Sims. A lot.

I decided to do my first ever outfit post on this blog, because for the first week or so, I actually think carefully about what I wear to school. I apologise for the crap pictures, but it is surprisingly difficult to take a photo of a whole outfit by yourself. I will have to try and bug my sister into taking them next time.
 
 This is my favourite shirt (I have a thing about white and red polka dots), and this skirt is good for school, because it isn't too flappy (bad in wind) or short (bad for going up stairs)


These glittery socks were a christmas present, and go with absolutely all of my shoes, although the credit has to go to my mum for suggesting I wear them with these brogues.

Anyway, for those of you back at school I hope it is not too painful. Unless you were looking forward to it like me, in which case, enjoy it before you get bored of it!

4 comments:

  1. Those glittery socks are absolutely beyond perfect! I totally agree about holidays turning brains into mush.

    ~K,
    lestylemonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were from Topshop, I believe.

      Delete
  2. i have those socks!
    check out my blog. i just started it. lafashiongoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete