Pages

Thursday, 31 October 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (to me)

 
 
(Basically a collection of songs and pictures I gathered instead of going to a party)
 
 
 
 


 

Howl - Florence + The Machine
This is Halloween - The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Witching Hour - Odjbox
Fright Lined Dining Room - Arctic Monkeys
The Jester - Enter Shikari
Peek-A-Boo - Bertie Blackman
Bloody Mary - Lady Gaga
Black Shuck - The Darkness
Oblivion - Patrick Wolf
Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong - Arctic Monkeys
Seven Devils - Florence + The Machine
Waking The Witch - Kate Bush



 


                                         




2 comments:

  1. This article/playlist is complete halloween perfection and now I'm sad halloween's over :(
    b.t.w, I'm a new reader and love the blog! Seriously, your blog title>>>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to dress up :( haha thankss :)

      Delete