Pages

Saturday, 30 November 2013

ugh real life

So I realise that I have kind of been neglecting this blog a bit recently, because real life has been a bit time consuming and stressful recently. I have an interview for a university next week and so I have been reading heavy and serious books and taking notes in a desperate attempt to kind something to talk about the subject I want to study for the next three years.



 SO
 

MANY


NOTES
 


 I feel a bit stressed now

 
Also I got my hair cut short (kind of) recently because it had been ages since I last had it cut and I had to lie to the hairdresser about how often I brush it (I normally don't because I'm lazy and my sister steals my haibrush)
 
 
It is now marginally easier to manage but I have to use around twenty hairclips to keep it in a ponytail and actually I really would like it to be lilac but my school has a stupid rule about not having colourful hair (just like they have dumb rules about 'dressing smart' and not putting your feet on your desk or going around barefoot).
So basically I want to leave school and home right now because I am pretty sick of most things here and I think I will collapse or cry if I have to spend any more time here than I have to.

4 comments:

  1. I also got my hair cut really short...just did it again actually about 30 seconds ago haha! I totally know what you mean about all this uni shit...I am totally doing all that too it will be over soon though hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it's tempting just to drop out and start busking or something x

      Delete
  2. Hello! I love your blog, it's whimsical (of course) and attracts quirky readers such as myself. I'm trying to start off my own blog as well at http://neednirvana.weebly.com and it would be great if you could check it out and even post your own submissions! all credit will be given to each submitter and hopefully the blog can create a great community of like-minded individuals. Thanks!

    -Meghana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will make sure to check it out x

      Delete