Pages

Thursday, 7 November 2013

what I do at school instead of working

Okay so I do actually have a load of stuff to be getting on with but I just finished a huge and stressful history essay and so now I'm celebrating a bit
 
 
 
Sometimes I wonder about what this blog is about apart from just a collection of my thoughts. Should I have a theme or a schedule or something? I don't know but I would like to do more on this blog but I recently started tumblr and its so much easier to just spurt out rubbish on there.
 
 
 
This made me really excited:
 
 
I really really want to go for it but I am still working out a way to tell my mum this is what I want to do she will probably freak out
 
 

4 comments:

  1. i hope you find a way to tell your mum and you get to do it. it sounds like it would be a pretty cool experience.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I just have no idea how she might react...

      Delete
  2. I hope you got to go for it! If you did, I'm highly jealous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I am going to do it now :)

      Delete