Okay so this is my second Liebster post, after Anna at Lilliputian lilac nominated me and because I am a horribly lazy blogger whose ability to think of an original post has been absolutely exhausted, I am going to do this yet again.
11 facts about me:
1. I have 4 piercings - both earlobes and and 2 in my left ear cartilage
2. I live in fear of the day my sister will be taller than me, which she inevitably will be
3. this actually isn't my first blog. I had one when I was about 11 and I wrote about crafts I have no idea what happened to it
4. I am running out of space for my ever expanding collection of nail polishes
5. I regret not being good at physics. I think it would be a cool thing to pursue
6. I want to dye my hair pink, but thanks to my school and its dumb rules I can't until I have left
7. I hate when people think that people who don't do well in exams are stupid, when actually there are ways of being intelligent without being good at the often pointless stuff we study at school
8. my longest fingernail has a total length of 19mm, which I am far too proud of
9. My bedroom is so small that I can't stand up straight in there
10. I still haven't figured out how I feel about wedge trainers
11. I was home schooled for 2 years when I was about 12. I don't regret it at all, but I do try and avoid telling people because they often have a lot of dumb questions to ask about it like 'did you have to wear uniform!?!?!?!'
1. If you could be any kitchen utensil (ie. blender, spoon etc) what would you
be? - I would be one of those kitchen utensils that you don't know what it does or why you brought it, but you did and it stays in the back of a drawer
2. If you could bring one book, one album, and one movie with you to
a desert island, what would they be? - ooooh tricky. I think I would the his Dark Materials trilogy as a book, the princess bride as a film and the first arctic monkeys album because they are all things which make me feel nostalgic and at home
3. Where is your favourite place on
Earth? - the internet
4. If you could be any animal, which animal would you
be? - an owl. I am basically nocturnal anyway, and wings would be pretty cool
5. What is your favourite dessert? - cheesecake. no question
6. Which person, living or
dead, would you most like to have dinner with? - someone who wouldn't be freaked out by the alarming speed at which I consume food, which narrows the field considerably. also they would have to be content to eat takeaway in front of the tv, because restaurants make me feel nervous, and would ideally share my enthusiasm for rabbits and amy poehler
7. What is your favourite
time of day? - anytime when it is dark or nearly dark
8. What do think you will be doing 20 years from
now? - hopefully not a fishmonger or living in the countryside. ideally in New York, in a job I like surrounded by people I like. the idea of not getting married or having children doesn't really bother me
9. Which person in your life makes you the happiest? - whoever invented processed cheese
is your favourite ice cream flavor? - chocolate chip
11. Why did decide to start a blog? - because thanks to my crippling shyness, this is the only way I can express most of my feelings and opinions without panicking.
My questions -
1. If you could change one aspect of your personality, what would it be?
2. Do you consider yourself a feminist?
3. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
4. If your house was burning down, what is the one item you would save?
5. are you scared of spiders?
6. do you prefer large or small groups of people?
7. do you believe in god?
8. if you had to spend the rest of your life with one person, who would that be?
9. favourite smell?
10. do you like your name?
11. what do you think is the most interesting aspect of yourself?
People I tag (and yes I realise I haven't tagged 11 people, but I am writing this in a history lesson and the longer I take doing this the more likely it is that my teacher will realise I'm not doing her essay)
Cecily and/or Gwendolen