Pages

Sunday, 13 April 2014

heaven is a place where nothing ever happens

Its half past ten at night, I feel tired and irritable and I think I might have broken my nose, but I felt like I should post something on here, even if just to clear my head/post these pictures which have been sitting around in my drafts for god knows how long. After nearly a year of writing on here, I have no idea what this blog actually is but I like it better the closer it reflects my general mood/current train of thoughts.

hair bow I made myself
necklace - topshop
earrings - a vintage shop I found on holiday
top - meadham kirchoff for topshop
jeans - topshop/customized by me
boots - new look from about 4 years ago
I seem to be in between a lot of things at the moment. We are in the process of moving house, which is simultaneously super exciting cos we'll be in a town for the first time ever but also weird because I have lived here for 11 years. I'm going to be moving properly away very soon as well, so I don't feel settled where I am at all. I feel like I should be going somewhere, but there is so much tying me down.

favourite skirt (from brat + suzie) which I only just got round to mending + wearing again
Exams are so near, but I can't work for them. Not when I resent the fact that they are making me feel guilty about doing stuff I love, or feeling relaxed, and making me feel I should be cramming my head full of information I won't need to know in a few months time. People keep telling me that I should look forward to what doing well will lead to, but I'm finding it near enough impossible to link revising and potential freedom in my head.  

close up of the cutest pattern ever
In the summer I will definitely dedicate more time to this blog. I hate that I don't have the energy to put real effort into these posts, or exploring other blogs, but I just don't at the moment. But after 23rd of june, I will have all the time in the world to pour our my mind onto here. Which may/may not be a bad thing. I'll figure that out when it happens
these irregular choice shoes were only £5 on ebay which makes me slightly concerned but they make me feel super regal so I'm prepared to disregard their potentially dodgy origins
In other equally thrilling news, I now have twitter. I feel I need some other people on there apart from people at school whom I find slightly irritating, so if any of you lovely readers wish to follow my every move you can do so here
I have no words for how happy this jumper makes me. whenever you feel sad, I strongly advise wearing clothing with extravagant wildlife on it

6 comments:

  1. I love your jeans and that jumper is so amazing. School is quite a bittersweet conundrum and i agree i feel ill have much more time devoted to blogging in the summer. I feel like blogging is this sort of weird journey of self discovery that helps pin point our thoughts and interests in some way... i dunno :p

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I'm going to feel weird when blogging isn't just something I squeeze in between work and I'll be able to discover myself more I guess haha

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are so beautiful! And I get more jealous of your school toilets everytime you did a little ootd in them! I followed you on twitter by the way, I'm kategreen38 :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, I feel I should take more advantage of them now! Yess followed you back :)

      Delete
  3. I need that jumper in my life omg it's so perfect! School sucks but it makes the prospect of 2 months of not caring seem all that bit sweeter. x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I got it from romwe.com. I know, I don't think I would be looking forward to summer this much if school wasn't such a pain at the moment.x

      Delete