Pages

Friday, 16 May 2014

happy birthday to this blog

it is exactly one year since I created this blog. Back then, i was feeling kind of distressed and felt like I needed somewhere else to express myself. And even though this blog hasn't always been an exact representation of my thoughts, there is something wonderfully therapeutic about sharing something, even if it's trivial, for anyone to see. I have encountered some lovely people on here and am still pleased that after so much deliberating I decided to start a blog. I didn't know what this was going to be when I started out and I still don't actually, but I don't think I mind that much. For me, it's comforting to know that I have somewhere where I can say the stuff I can't say to anyone in real life, and even meet people I would never have known otherwise. The past year hasn't been an amazing time for me, but so far the blogging world has not let me down. So thank you, not only to this blog but to all you lovely people reading it, for being here.

2 comments:

  1. Preaaaach! Happy blogging bday flossa (or Flora?!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuuuuu and probably flora actually haha xo

      Delete