it is with this perhaps misleadingly positive mindset that i approach 2015. i am determined to make things happen this year, more so than normal. although tbh i can never remember to what extent i feel like this at the beginning of every year, probably just as i feel now. ah well. i will continue under the delusion that this determination is unprecedented so that maybe this will be the Year of Improvement and Success
- get a job ffs
- better posture, more confidence, fake it til you make it
- keep up journal, draw and write more
- work hard for exams (sadly necessary)
- more honesty, selective vulnerability?
- start dying/cutting own hair
- put yourself forward for more stuff - auditions, castings, applications
- act, speak like you know you're interesting - be better company
- speak up, stop mumbling
- spend less time feeling sorry for yourself, making excuses. get stuff done.
went for a walk in a forest. it was freezing, but so so sunny, and completely blissfully silent. for a split second, my dog looked photogenic and i managed to get a picture before he ran after a squirrel
exploring my town, i found the cemetery behind my house which has exceptional views over the rest of the town. had a very beautiful walk just before it shut and took 100000 pictures most of which turned out horribly blurry but here are some nice ones
some songs to match my hopeful-for-the-new-year mood/general music i like currently. i hope all you are having a nice january and feeling good about 2015 xoxo